This is my horror film called Chasing Me. There were some ups and downs in the process of creating this film. In the end, I am very proud of the outcome, and am very thankful for my sister.
One of the movies I have chosen from the Horror genre is The Invisible Man. I watched this movie with my cousin during Thanksgiving break. She told me I had to watch it and put it on. I personally avoided watching this movie because I was worried that it would be scary. While I was watching the movie, I began to realize it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. This movie has suspenseful scenes, physical altercations, jump scares, mystery, shocking turns of events, and threats. Jump scares like the invisible man snatching the woman up, and things flying across the room are some examples. I actually enjoyed majority of this movie which brings me to the likes and dislikes. I loved the turn of events that took place in the movie. It kept me aware of what was going on and made me more interested in finishing the movie. I did not the repetition of the main character constantly failing to win against the invisible. Additionally, there are some suspenseful scenes and jump scares I enjo...
The Art of the Title website includes titles, features, summaries, interviews, designers, and studios. Each title can include on of these things or only the title. The website also includes a search bar, in which films can be searched up. Another thing about this website is that it includes popular, up to date films. This website taught me that title sequences aren't only for movies and tv shows. Title sequences can be for video games, web series, events, and conferences. Title sequences can be animated, painted, composited, illustrated, torn and pasted, shot, performed, and typeset. Art of the Title provides examples of each way that title sequences can be. Each title includes a clip of the opening of the film. The interviews are typed and include ideas and brainstorms of what they wanted the opening scenes to look like.
This opening sequence is from the movie Hubie Halloween. I found this movie on the Art of the Title website. I will be answering the following questions about this opening sequence: What titles are displayed during the opening sequence? In the opening sequence, there are a total of 14 different types of titles. These titles are the director, the writers, the producers, the executive producers, the co-producers, the director of photography, the production designer, the editors, the costume designer, who the music is by, who the casting is by, the names of the actors who played each character, who the film is by, and the film title. What images are prioritized in the opening scene? Majority of the opening sequence contains clips of one of the writers, producers and cast member Adam Sandler. These clips are Adam Sandler being scared by people and things, and having last minute reactions to scary objects . The rest of the images are the introductions and bloopers of the other cast mem...
Comments
Post a Comment